Thursday, April 8, 2010

2012 the movie

Hi again,
Well I feel world destruction movies are just one of those movies a person just has to see. lol Either to mock it and laugh at it or to enjoy it. To see what is new in terms of how the world is destroyed and what not. lol I have to say this one was better than The Day After Tomorrow but I am not saying it was great. I feel it went on way too long and it sort of got kind of boring after a bit. The first half was good but after that it felt dragged out and just stuff being destroyed. Also I found that it was a little bit funny and unrealistic how the main characters always had luck to get through stuff just in the nick of time where everyone else parished. Something else that bothered me was how religions were shown in the movie such as Christianity, Catholisism and Budhism but the movie gave the impression that God didn't exist and that all the religions were fake really. The impression I got was the world was falling apart and there was no god to save anyone and everyone was on their own. Not a very pleasent feeling. I suppose this movie was actually unique in the sense it included religion in some ways in the movie where usually other destruction movies leave religion out of it for the most part. So because of the length of the movie and the whole religion thing, I have to say I was not too impressed with it. But it was funny and the action was good though it got a little boring after awhile.

2 comments:

  1. God says the world will come to an end. Budhists don't believe in God

    ReplyDelete
  2. also catholics are christian....

    ReplyDelete