Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A very mixed day

Hello again
Well I would love to say I had a great shopping trip today getting great deals and leave it at that but I had a bad experience today that I must also share.
First the great news! I got 2 bags of Pro plan cat food for 1.39 each which are regular priced at 12.99. YAY! I also got Folgers gourmet coffee for just over a dollar which normally retails for about 7.00. Double yay! I also got Hagaan Daz ice cream for 4.00 and it normally costs about 7.00. These are the most notable deals among many.
Now for the bad side. I went to Walmart needing underwear and shopping for underwear can be frustrating and no worries-I will not get into the details of this excursion. lol But I will say that in order to know what underwear to buy, I do need to see it. This may be a touchy topic for some but when I find underwear that I am seriously considering, I need to open it to make sure that the underwear is what I need. I do not rip the package and I only take out the top one to make sure that I am buying the correct package. Then I neatly fold it up and put it back. I also look for the package that is already opened previously by someone else. Well today the employee at the fitting rooms decided that I was creating a major crime and I was "manhandling the underwear" and that it is not allowed and a whole spiel about germs and what not. I understand that and that is the reason why we wash it first before wearing it. She hung around me every chance she had and would not leave and while I had to discuss something private with my sister, she listened in said stuff and i was ready to smack her. She also took any packages we touched and took them to the counter-maybe to disinfect them? lol I guess we contaminated anything we touched. lol I feel that the underwear come in resealable bags so that you can make sure you are buying the correct underwear because you can not return underwear. I also feel that as long as people don't ruin the packaging of the underwear they do not take that it is not such a bad thing. I also feel that maybe this whole problem could be avoided if maybe there was a way to see the underwear without having to open a package. This of course is my opinion and it may differ from others but I feel the need to share it. The way the lady treated us at Walmart had me annoyed and I wanted to rip open a bunch of packages and throw them on the floor and leave. But that would not solve anything. I wish this experience had not happened and had not affected how wonderful my great shopping trip was. But that is life I suppose-the bad comes with the good right?

No comments:

Post a Comment