Sunday, May 23, 2010

Talking Green

Hello again,
Sorry for the absence first of all. I have been relatively busy when I am able to be and otherwise I have been dealing with my back which continues to cause problems. Anyways that is not the reason for my post today so I will get to the point. Over the winter I convinced my sister to try to grow her own flowers from seed which I do every year. The reason she needed convincing is because she has always considered herself to have a not green thumb-what ever color it would be otherwise is what she felt she had. I convinced her that it was worth a try and could be fun. Plus it would help me out because then I would not need to grow the seeds for her too which would be difficult because of stuff going on right now. Anyways she showed me something through this experience. That I have something to share-well knowledge to share actually. Knowledge that I actually assumed everyone knew because I knew it. But in the process of helping my sister, I realized that I know stuff that could help other people possibly grow better plants. I am not trying to claim I am an expert or anything close to an expert but I know stuff that may help other people out. So when ever I post about this topic I will title it Talking Green and then what ever the title is so that it is easy to find the posts about this. I hope to share something to help someone grow better plants. I will also share about my trials and errors as I learn too which can be funny sometimes. I have my sister to thank for showing me that I have something to share with other people which is important to me. So let's start growing! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment