Saturday, February 6, 2010

Anyone else annoyed by the Danny Williams coverage?

Hi again,
Well I think I can say that the media FINALLY stopped covering the story about Danny Williams having surgery in the states. How was that ever news? I mean ok it could be news that he has to have surgery but that wasn't the focus. They had to focus on him going to the states for it! I mean really? Is there nothing else more important to cover? Personally I think he did it just to hopefully make people dislike Harper more because he supposedly could not get the healthcare here. He has it in for Harper so I would not put this past him. Sorry but Danny Williams annoys me and I apologize if this is offensive to anyone. I am just saying what is on my mind is all. thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment