Sunday, February 7, 2010

Provincial Budget

Hi again,
Well it is that time again. The Provincial budget is being released this week and I am actually curious to see what the details will be. I am sitting here wondering if they actually fixed some of what they screwed up or just screwed up further. Until Liepert was moved-I had lost all faith in Stelmach and the rest of the party and was really fed up with everything being done. Now that Stelmach actually listened to people for a change and moved Liepert, I am willing to hear what he has to say but I am not making any promises in voting for the Tories in the next election. I am still pretty ticked off at them for everything that has happened. From Liepert screwing up healthcare to decisions made by the Tories in other areas, I have very little faith in them at this point. I expect more of the same in the budget but maybe not completely the same. As you may already suspect, I will of course be giving my thoughts on it when it comes out. So stay tuned. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment