Friday, February 5, 2010

been another looong week!

Hi again,
Sorry for not writing. I have had a busy week!!! I love being busy-I haven't had that feeling of being busy for a long time! I remember when I was recovering from surgery and having to lay in bed and get creative with my time because there was so much of it! lol Then as I started healing, I started having more than one option of what I could do and it felt amazing! Now I am getting back into having lots I can do but having to pace myself since I am still not quite recovered. Wow it has been a long recovery though! But that is what I get for having two back surgeries I suppose.
This week started out with me being very sick and I could barely even sit up. I still have no idea what caused it but I have a feeling it was Tuna that was bad. Tuesday I got back to doing stuff. I organized a card exchange on Smart Canucks and it has been fantastic and has definitely filled some of my day that has been empty which has been quite fun! So this week I have been updating info on who has recieved cards and who still has yet to get theirs etc. Wednesday I went in to town to the post office because I had a parcel to pick up and it was from a gift exchange I took part in also and it was the most amazing and perfect gift!!! We have never met but this lady and I chat online sometimes and she actually picked up on something I posted once that I am a peanut butter fanatic (I posted this at Christmas) and gave me peanut butter as part of my gift!!! That meant so sooo much to me that she remembered! She also added scrapbooking supplies for my new hobby of scrapbooking/cardmaking I have recently picked up and treats for my kitty Felix and a ton of other great stuff! Then yesterday I spent time taking it easy because my back has been having alot of spasms again lately. So I spent time reading and went for a walk outside and took photos of the frost on the trees. Then last night my mom and I made supper and we made a Thai peanut dish that turned out really well! My dad didn't have a clue how to describe it to someone who phoned him last night but said it tasted really good. lol Today was shopping day(well this morning was lol). My mom, sister and I go shopping together and today we got groceries and some other shopping that had to be done and I also had another parcel to pick up! lol I bought some books online and I can't wait to read them! I spent the evening making Valentine's cards for my family too. Tomorrow I am going with my dad to Blackfalds to drop off a special package to a special person that I can not name in case she reads this. hehe. I am so excited!!!! Then my dad is taking me to A&W for lunch! Well I am exhausted so I am going to bed but I would like to leave you with a photo I took this morning of the view from my window because the frost on the trees was so beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment