Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir win Gold in Ice Dance!!!

Hi again,
I know I have not been blogging about the other Canadian athletes that have won medals though I have meant to. I NEED to blog about Tessa and Scott though because this is so amazing that Canada won the first gold in Ice Dance ever! Russia has held the Gold in Ice Dance since 1960! The United States has not even won Gold in Ice Dance so this is AMAZING! Plus Tessa and Scott could not have been more deserving! They were so in sync and almost floating on the ice and the lifts and turns were so beautiful and magical and I was just getting goosebumps!!!! Plus the difficulty level in the lifts and turns and jumps was higher I think than others skating. I was almost in tears because it was so beautiful! I just am so proud of Tessa and Scott and ALL of our athletes whether they have won a medal or not. Congrats to Tessa and Scott and I hope they know how loved they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment