Tuesday, February 23, 2010

YAY for COUPONS and SALES!!!

Hi again,
I love coupons so much! It is so much fun when you are able to combine a sale with a coupon and get something free. Today I got 3 packages of Egg Creations Eggs for free and 1 package for .25! These normally cost close to 3.00 I think. They are not cheap and normally I can't afford them so I am eating fancy eggs for a bit!! YAY! I also found SideKicks on clearance for .59 and used a .25 coupon on them to get three for 1.00!! Usually the sale price for Sidekicks is 1.00 so this was so exciting! Plus my mom and I saw two carts where people didn't take out the Loonies so we got two loonies also! YAY! Who doesn't love free money? lol Plus I went to Shoppers Drug Mart and got LIfe Brand Lactaids for 9.99 each and would normally cost about 17.99 so I saved almost half! On Sunday my parents went to Safeway and got 2 packages of Hot Dog buns for .50 each (retail 3.00 normally) and 2 packages mini cupcakes for .50 (retail about 3.00?) and Strudals for .50 (easily normaly 3.00) and Pizza shells for .50 (retail-who knows?) We have been eating very well lately! This is how we afford to eat! lol I don't think we ever pay full price-I don't think we could afford to. So just the Safeway trip on Sunday my parents saved 15-20.00! Last week I went to Safeway and spent 13.00 and it would have cost 39.00! But personally who ever pays full price at Safeway is odd because Safeway's prices are inflated. Sorry lately we have been doing good on groceries which is good because money is tight. I like to share when we have found great deals because it is so exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment