Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Provincial Budget

Hello,
Well I am not sure I am happy with some of what is being done but happy with other areas. I am not happy with the cuts but I guess in all honesty any cut is bad. Here is a link to a CTV article outlining the details. Province Increases Health Spending I am happy that Healthcare is recieving more money but from what I see,other areas are recieving cuts because of it. I suppose we can't have it both ways. I guess gone are the days with Kline in control. I know Kline made cuts and what not and some of it is controversial but at least we were not in debt. As far as I can see, we are getting a worse level of service and spending way more to get it. I am not impressed at all by what they have decided in this budget. I am rather dissapointed actually and let's just say I didn't have high expectations for the government making the right choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment