Monday, March 15, 2010

Hello again

Hi again,
Wow it's been a rough few days! Since last Thursday I have been having more pain than usual in my back which has managed to keep me down a fair bit which in turn has kept me off of here mostly. I am not sure what is going on exactly but I have luckily been able to manage the pain on just extra strength Tylenol. I hate taking so much tylenol but some days it is all I can do to keep going. Thankfully I have alot of coupons for Tylenol and London Drugs that I can get tylenol practically free! lol Always a positve in everything right? LOL I did manage groceries today and some much needed shopping on Saturday though which was great! I paid for Saturday's trip yesterday and spent alot more time down but I got through almost an entire book and also started on the 3rd book of Twilight! If there is one thing I try to do-it is try to make the most of what ever situation I am in. Sometimes it is tough but I think I manage ok. I just can't stop living because of pain. I love to read and when I get stuck in bed it is almost nice because then I have an excuse to stay in one spot and read. lol There are no other places to be because I can't be so there are no distractions either. Just me and a great book! I have a few things I would love to blog about from the last few days but it will have to wait till my back improves a bit more that I can sit at the computer more. Thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment