Thursday, March 11, 2010

What a Day!!!

Hi again,
Well I was wondering why I woke up so early this morning-maybe it was to help me fit in all I did today? lol All the rearranging and more rearranging and then nope doesn't work so moved stuff again... then trying to figure out how to get stuff where it had to go and what to move first... lol it has certainly been a process! all in a day's work I suppose? lol I can post pics maybe still. Stuff is still so chaotic that it will take more time still but I have lots of that. lol Oddly I seem to fill up any free time I have with stuff and I can still find more that I want to do but have no time for!! lol I am in the process of trying to come up with something that I can make money on that I can start to get my independance back and have some income and getting stuff done in my room is important so I have a good space to figure that out and do what ever I decide to do. I definitely have my own desk space now to work which will make such a difference in helping me to find a way to make some money. I used to have my own business way back before I was forced to quit working and I know that it is important to have proper space and organization to accomplish everything. I was baking Natural dog biscuits before it was a popular thing and before there was really anything natural/organic for pets in the average store. It was very successful and I just sold at the farmer's market each week so I didn't have a building to pay rent on and kept costs low. Anyways when my back and a whole lot of other issues got worse, I was forced to give up my business and the full time job I was working also. I was attempting to "get ahead" despite my physical problems. I laugh now thinking back to 2004 which is the year I was the busiest-I had absolutely no life and I never watched tv and I was constantly working. I litterally had like 16hr days where I put in my 8hrs at my job and then 8hrs with my business. Then throw in back problems and some other physical stuff and I burned out big time. I felt as if I was juggling all these balls and I could not let one drop or absolutely everything would crash around me. Then one day it finally did. I vowed to myself after that happened that I would never get myself that busy again that I would go through that all over again. I think part of me was trying to get ahead to prove to myself or someone that I could be somebody and to me somebody looked like someone who was successful and I was prepared to kill myself trying I guess. Though I don't think I set out thinking I am going to do this even if it kills me... Anyways, I did learn a lesson then and I hopefully will never forget it. I have also learned that living and family is way more important and I need to balance work and family. I am itching to get working so bad though. lol just to be able to support myself again and have that independance back. Well that said, I am on my way to getting back into making money by getting myself set up. Just to be able to make money that I can look at and know that I earned it and be able to support myself. Anyways I should go. I am exhausted! I think through the past 5yrs I have actually learned better how to pace myself that I know when to stop and rest. My body is not the same as some other people's and I do have limitations and denying that is only going to make things worse. As much as I push my body to work the way I want it to-I can't make it do things that it just can not do. I think everyone knows that! lol Somedays I wish I could make it through an entire day or even 8hrs with out resting but I can't so I just have to adjust and move on. Sorry, I have just been thinking alot about all of this lately as I venture towards making money again. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment