Thursday, March 11, 2010

Organized Mess?? lol

Hi again,
Well I am continuing to organize myself in my new room and it is challenging. For anyone wondering-I still have to live at home because of physical challenges and my old room was falling apart along with like half the house so my parents are doing a major reno and I am in my new room now. I am enjoying my new room-no drafts or mice running along the floor. lol Yep we had a mouse problem. My dad is amazing-he is doing all the work himself. He can build anything and does and he is smart too. Anyways back to my organized mess. lol I am supposed to get a different desk still and a craft table and so I have had to move stuff around first to get the table in here and so stuff is everywhere! But it is organized in piles despite the cat trying to sabotage my efforts! lol But now I am supposed to get my desk too... This will be fun. Anyways my room is absolutely turned upside down but the funny thing is I know where everything is still. lol So it may sound odd to have an organized mess but apparently I have it down pat. I just hate clutter and so I am ready to pull out my hair but that is another story entirely. lol Wish me luck that I keep my sanity during this time. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment