Tuesday, March 2, 2010

new diet for a few days

Hi again,
I just had a tooth pulled yesterday that had to be done sadly. I did not have much other choice because I don't have money to afford a root canal. Anyways I can't have solid food for a few days so that had left me sad and a bit cranky because to me food is almost a hobby because I love food soooo much! lol You would not guess it from looking at me but I have been blessed with a great metabolism I guess? Or something else possibly? I have to eat alot because I am always hungry so I guess I burn through calories quickly. Anyways I was sad because I can't eat the usual food for a few days and I am rather hungry because of the restricted diet. So someone I know sent me this link to a very funny youtube video that helped cheer me up! I wanted to share it with you! Computer Says Noo it is so soooo funny! Now back to mashed potatoes and strawberry yogurt. lol But not at the same time-I don't know if that combo would taste so good together. lol I will try make myself some baby food later too. Yay! so much fun. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment