Thursday, March 4, 2010

Ketchup

Hi again,
The title may seem odd and it is actually only something that signifies a bigger issue. If you have been following my blog, you probably read my post about curveballs. Well lately I have been dealing with a lot of wee little curveballs that have been making day to day stuff difficult. Emotionally I have actually been not doing so well as a result. You know how it is probably-things happen and you get worn down emotionally? Well that is where I am at. I will not get into everything but today I sort of had the thing that just is so insignificant but because of everything else-it brought me almost to tears. That thing? We ran out of ketchup and there is none in the pantry because someone forgot to write it on the grocery list. We have a rule here that if you grab the last one of something-you write it on the grocery list. Well it doesn't always work obviously. Well normally this would be something so insignificant to me and I would just search for something that would work second best and be on with my life. But not today. I was almost in tears. It is funny how when we are dealing with stuff that we react so differently to things. One other issue I had that is bothering me is that I did something last week that required me to open up and share and trust and I got my hopes up and I have realized today that it probably won't happen. I think I set myself up in a way though because the likelyhood of it happening was very slim. So I have realized I need to do something because I can't stay in this place where no ketchup is so upsetting to me. lol So I am going to go skating this afternoon and hopefully manage to enjoy myself and feel better emotionally. I might even take another pic to post. lol Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment