Saturday, March 20, 2010

Week in review. lol

Hi again,
Well I haven't been on here much this week and there was a few things I had wanted to blog about but instead I will just try to keep it short and share about a few different things.
First off, on the weekend I tried an A&W chicken grill deluxe I think it is called and I thought it would be good to blog about food too. I have never tried this burger before and I had a coupon so I thought hey why not. It was very good! It is on a whole wheat bun I believe and there is quite a big chunk of chicken that has the same seasoning as the Chubby Chicken which is tasty. Also it had light ranch sauce which was a good choice and tomato. All in all it was quite good!
On Wednesday we went to Edmonton and visited my nephew who is so adorable and sweet and strong! He is 3months old and already sitting completely on his own and will try to stand on your lap! Yesterday apparently he turned from his back to his side on his own also. I think he will be walking in no time! lol I feel bad for my sister already. lol Also we had lunch at my sister's and I asked for crackers for the soup and they were rancid but I can't smell so I put them in the soup and started eating... oh it was bad! Not my sister's fault-they were not very old. But some days I wish I had a sense of smell that I could tell if crackers are rancid or milk is sour... yeah I have had sour milk a few times too. Not fun.
I found out that you should never close the car door before making sure that your mp3 earphones are out of the way. lol They didn't fare so well against the car door. Luckily we have an extra pair so I lucked out. Ooops.
I went in yesterday for stuff that I needed to get and I managed to get almost free Tylenol! The tylenol Muscles Aches and body pain was on sale for 6.99 and I had 3 different 2.00 off coupons and because London Drugs allows stacking-I was able to get 6.00 off! so .99 for Tylenol that is normally about 10.00 I think is not bad! lol Who says you can't get good deals with coupons? Several people do actually but they don't know how to use them properly. Sorry but it is true. If you feel coupons do not save money and they are not worth your time-you have not figured out how to use them properly. I regularely get good deals on stuff so it isn't a fluke. I am just saying. I get rather annoyed when people try to tell me that coupons are bad and a waste of time and don't save money.
The last thing about this week is something I know very well but love! Warm weather happened this week! Double digit temps on Monday!!! I think the first double digit temps in quite awhile here. To sit in that warm sun was just amazing!! Then the temps tanked and we had snow on Thursday. lol Welcome to March! The weather in March (and even April) is such a rollercoaster! You can't put away your winter jacket but you have to dig out your spring jacket also so you can switch back and forth-sometimes even in the same day. But I love it! It means warmer weather is coming!
Ok that is the jyst of this week. It wasn't a busy week I suppose. My back has kept me down so much this week that I have not been able to do much. Keeps me out of trouble too I suppose. lol

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Hon (have I missed your name somewhere? :-) I surely didn't know you had such a serious back problem that you're dealing with..and here I am, yakking about my blood pressure, which will likely be solved soon! I wish you the best on your road to complete recovery and that you enjoy your new room!
    So you scrapbook and do cards, too? So do I when I have time! lol! I also make jewellry, mostly for our DD, since I can make her exactly what she needs and she loves that no one else has anything like them.
    Thank you for your concern on SC for me...it's a little scary to have this happen just when I'm doing things right (losing weight for one!)...man, can our bodies ever turn on us!

    Take good care of yourself, Deals...and have a lovely, sunny day!...Lindi

    ReplyDelete