Thursday, March 4, 2010

Skating- no go!

Hi Again,
Well I went to go skating and wasn't able to because it has been so nice outside that the ice on Bower Ponds is turning in to slush. So I could not skate sadly. I was really dissapointed. I ended up buying a McCain Deep N Delicious Cake because chocolate cake always makes a person feel better! lol well it tasted sooo good but I think I need more than that to get back to my old self again. So I am working on it. I did go for a nice walk though-it is so beautiful outside!! March is a month that every year it can be different. It is sort of where the weather starts to change so we can sometimes have -30 and snowing or no snow and +10! lol It is very unpredictable. My birthday is at the end of March and I have seen +20 and also -40 and blizzarding and anything and everything in between. Of course not in the same year but different years. lol Well this year looks like we could have a nice March but it can also change in a hurry too. It will be interesting to see how March shapes up in terms of weather. So far it isn't looking very good for skating outside! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment