Thursday, March 4, 2010

PICTURES!!!

Ok well I love taking pictures and these pictures are from last week of the frost but I was so immersed in the Olympics I didn't even find time to look at them till this week! lol Well I hope you enjoy seeing these as much as I did taking them!
This is of our willows covered in frost

This is a picture I managed to capture showing the frost falling off the willows which is so much fun to stand under as it falls! It is so pretty too!

This is of the Silver Maples outside my bedroom window and the beautiful blue Alberta sky!

This is one of the frost falling off of the trees and I tried to capture how the frost sparkles as it falls but I suppose it is one of those things you really have to be there to see it completely. I love standing there and watching the frost fall around me and how it sparkles in the sunlight. Soooo pretty!

Frost on a Silver Maple and gorgous Blue Alberta sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment