Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Alberta Gov't to possibly shuffle cabinet

Hi again,
Well it is about time and while I feel that Liepert (Healthcare) should be fired completely, a shuffle is better than nothing. I just feel sorry for the place he ends up next because he is likely to screw it up. He has done so much damage to the Healthcare system that it may take alot to fix it again and may not be fixed for a long time to come. I hope whoever gets the job next is good at undoing damage because there is alot of it. I just can not believe it took so long for Stelmach to do something about it. I think most of the province seems to be against Liepert and has been for some time. Yet he is still there. In some ways I think looking back that Stelmach should not have become Premier and he got in way over his head and he is not completely to blame so much for the damage. But he should have had some idea that he would not be the man for the job. There is alot of people in the party that are behind the scenes that are doing alot of the damage. But that does not let Stelmach off the hook. He is being pushed around maybe but he should be standing up and be a leader for once. I think he is too nice and honest to be in politics and the party members are manipulative and know they can push Stelmach around. I may be making enemies by posting this and people may dissagree with my views but these are my views and I am sharing them. If you feel that you want to add to this, discuss this or try to change my view-feel free to post a comment. I am totally open to discussion. Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment