Thursday, January 14, 2010

Haiti Earthquake

Hi again,
I want to talk about the Earthquake in Haiti for a few moments. I was devastated to hear the news of the earthquake when it happened as I am sure many of us were. I am not sure that there is much I can say about it that we don't already know but I want to send out a plea to people to consider making monetary donations because I think at this time that is the best way to help. I feel so bad for the people in Haiti and my thoughts and prayers go out to them and the people trying to help find the missing and the wounded. I also feel for the people here in Canada who have relatives in Haiti and they are unsure whether their relatives are safe or not and the waiting that they have to endure. Please keep the people in Haiti in your thoughts and prayers as well as the people that are helping in the relief effort that they stay safe. I wish there was more I could do and I feel helpless almost but I believe that prayer can be very powerful as are donations however small or big. Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment