Saturday, January 2, 2010

Building a Skating rink

Well today is the first time in awhile where I have had energy and the feeling of wanting to do something! Yay! It is fairly warm today and was about -20 this afternoon and it did feel warm! lol So because it is warmer and I wanted to do something, I decided to get started on the skating rink despite it being late to start one. The only downside is I have to shovel through knee deep snow before I can even get started on it! My back still is not back to normal yet so I didn't get very far....yet. I think this will be slow going but I started it and I don't back down once I have started something unless I absolutely can not in any way continue. So back outside tomorrow to shovel some more I think. I wonder how big it will end up being?

No comments:

Post a Comment