Sunday, January 24, 2010

a long week

I would first like to apologize for the absence of posts this week-it's been a long week. It isn't that I didn't have something to say but I just didn't find time to say it. lol It is odd sometimes how you are busy and yet when you look back at your week, at first glance you are not always completely sure what made it so busy. I suppose I have been more tuned in to the news this week which takes a small chunk of time and I had some appts and I signed up for a gift exchange on smartcanucks.ca which I have been preparing a gift for... a whole bunch of little things I guess. Then there is also the fact that I have an infection and I am taking antibiotics which have made me quite nausiated so I have spent more time than usual laying down. I did make a trip to London Drugs and proudly stacked more coupons and I was once again very excited! I got Nabob coffee for 1.49 which normally retails around 5.00! I also got Morning Crisp for 2.50 which normally is probably around 5.00 at LD and elsewhere like Superstore it is probably between 4.00 and 5.00. I also met with someone from Smart Canucks at Tim Hortons this week and she lives in Central Alberta also. It was alot of fun and interesting meeting someone who I had only known online till this week. We had lots of fun and traded coupons and also talked about coupon experiences and people's aversions to coupons and what not. So I suppose when I start reflecting on my week-I actually start to see why it felt so busy. Anyways, thank you for listening and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment