Friday, January 8, 2010

Hair!

I am so soooo excited today because I realized my hair is FINALLY growing back! Let me explain. I have had a couple of back surgeries that were really long (the one was 9hrs long and the other about 5 I think?) and apparently that caused me to lose a bunch of my hair or it might have been because I was under for so long. Anyways it was horrible because I lost like a third of my hair I think. My hair got incredibly thin from me losing hair. The last surgery happened in August 08. I was told that it would grow back and I have always been waiting for some sign that it was. Lately I have been starting to wonder about if it would ever come back and I had started to resign to the thought of not ever having the hair I once had. Well thank goodness for static because when my hair is staticky all the new little hairs that have started to recently grow stand straight up! lol it is quite interesting to see but I have all kinds of short hairs growing all over my head. They are between 1-2inches long I think. Just to think I will get the hair back that I used to have and love is absolutely amazing! I have noticed little hairs along the part in my hair for awhile now but I assumed that was normal. Anyways this may seem so small to other people but to me this is quite wonderful because it means that I am one step closer to being normal again. Now if I can just gain back that weight I lost... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment