Saturday, January 16, 2010

What is important to me

Hi again,
I wanted to share what is important to me and I feel is important to many others as well. So often we get caught up in making money and getting higher up the ladder of success that the truly important things in life are missed. I feel the most important thing of all is Family and Friends because when circumstances happen, money will not be much of a comfort. Money comes and goes and is never always there no matter what happens but Family and Friends can be. If you do not make time for friends you will lose them and you end up being alone. In the end I don't think it matters how much money you made or how important you were in the workplace, what will matter to people is who you were as a person and the happiness you gained through the relationships with others. What will also matter wil be the lives of people you touched by being their friend and being there for them when they needed it. I guess this is somewhat about who you choose to be as a person as well. Sure some people get famous and are remembered for their fame but it seems they are also picked apart after they die over what kind of person they were. Sure money will bring you stuff and things you want but when you lay in bed at night and you are all alone because you have no time for friends, will you be happy? Money does not bring happiness-relationships with others do. This is of course my opinion and I know that not everyone will agree with this but I wanted to share it. Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment